NEA Engineering Company Ltd is established to provide complete engineering services and solutions to hydropowers and infrastructures. Our services include feasibility, hydropower planning, hydrology and hydraulic analyses, energy analyses, efficiency testing, assessment of equipment and facility condition, automation design, dam engineering, dam safety inspections, hydro mechanical engineering, civil/structural/electrical design, operations/maintenance, project management and construction services. 
Nepal Electricity Authority (NEA) holds majority ownership with 51% shareholding. Remaining 49% shareholding are from Vidhyut Utpadan Company Limited (17%), Rastriya Prasaran Grid Company Limited (17%) and Hydroelectricity Investment and Development Company Ltd., HIDCL (15%). 
We are currently involved in 
Providing Engineering services for 1800+ MW hydroelectric projects 
Study/Analysis of Optimal Distributed Generation for Access to Grid Electricity for all in five years with participation from Local level government. 
EIA study (!) 
High Rise Building-Planning, Designing and Estimation (!) 
Our Promoter, NEA, has a proven track record of promoting and financing small and Large Hydroelectric Projects and Transmission projects in Nepal. We believe we will be able to leverage the goodwill and expertise of the promoter company for expanding our business horizon. 
We have an experienced professional team of Managers/Team leaders having proven track record in relevant context. In addition we have developed, in very short time, an in-house technical team that assists in design, drafting and evaluating prospective projects for bidding, preparing feasibility studies and detailed studies. 
We are established to deliver design/documentation, program/construction management, and other professional services packaged in innovative delivery methods to federal and local government agencies as well as to private industrial customers in the region.